In Talent Height we are committed in maintaining your trust in us and following us by the following principles to protect your personal information: accountability, purpose limitation, opt-pin, data minimization, security, subject participation and transparency, etc.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law.Your information, and the contents of your private online communications, may be accessed and disclosed
• (i) in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant ).
• (ii) when we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process.
• (iii) in other circumstances in which Talent Height believes the Talent Height or other web sites are being used in the commission of a crime (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
• (iv) when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person.
• (v) when necessary either to protect the rights or property of to enforce our Terms of Service, or for us to render the service you have requested ,we need to take the necessary step according to certain laws.
Private policy of talent height
LOG FILESTalent Height follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files helps the visitors to log in when they visit the websites. All hosting companies do this as a part to check the hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include Internet Protocol (IP Address), Browser Type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Date and Time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any of your information that is personally identifiable to you. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administrating the site, tracking users' movements and their actions on the website.
COOKIES• Our use of cookie and local storage device (including specific cookie name )might vary depending on elapsing of time, but usually will be included into said types. We will notify you of any material changes in our use of cookie and local storage device. Please visit the page periodically to help you verify any changes.
What are the various categories of cookies?• A cookie can be categorized based on its lifetime and domain to which it belongs.
• The lifetime of a cookie is either:
• A session cookie, which is deleted when the user closes his/her browser
• A persistent cookie that remains stored on the hard drive of the user’s terminal for a predetermined time.
• Domain refers to either:
• Proprietary cookies which are placed by the server of the website visited that shares the same domain.
What are the various features of cookies?• Mandatory cookies (for example, see below SECURITY and SYSTEM cookies): these may be used for authentication or security purposes. They are mandatory for the operation of some features of the website or the Talent Height Application, and for security reasons.
• Functional cookies (for example, see below LANGUAGE cookies): these cookies improve and optimize the users’ experience on the Talent Height website by, for example, remembering the preferred language of users when they browse the website.
• Advertising cookies (see below ADVERTISING cookies): these cookies collect information about your browsing habits and interests in order to offer you relevant ads.
• Audience-measurement cookies (see below MEASUREMENT cookies): they are used to obtain information on the browsing history of users, to analyze traffic on the website or the Talent Height Application and for audience measurement purposes (for example, cookies collect information on the pages visited (number of visits, etc.). Information collected is anonymized and aggregated, which allows us to improve the functioning of our services.
YOUR RIGHTS• You can review and revise your profile information at any time. Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your personal information except gender. If you want to stop using your account it will be initially deactivated. This means that no user will be able to search for you on website although they may still see you profile from direct cached links, but it will not be deleted. We save your profile information in case you later decide to restore your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so expect us to maintain their information until they return to Talent Height. You will therefore be able to restore your account and your profile in its entirety within 30 days of de-activating it.
• After the expiration of 30 days, your account is permanently deleted from Talent Height . We delete photographs from our servers within 14 days from the expiration of the deactivation period while other information (such as contact history) is deleted by us over a longer timescale, by way of housekeeping on a periodic basis. You should only delete your account if you are certain you never want to restore it.
• To prevent abuse and/or misuse of Talent Height by a user following termination or deletion of a profile/account. We shall retain such information as we deem in our sole discretion may be necessary to ensure that user does not open a new account and profile in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Use and to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
Description of rights• The right to access allows a Member to ask to Talent Height for data pertaining to him/her in an accessible format, based on Article 39 of the French Data Protection Act and Article 15 of the GDPR. Your right of access must not infringe on the privacy of third parties, which is why you will only have access to your personal data and not that of third parties (for example, only messages that you have sent will be communicated to you and not those that you have received).
• The right to correct grants a Member the right to demand to Talent Height corrects, adds to, updates or removes any personal data on him/her that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out-of-date, or whose use, communication or storage is prohibited based on Article 40 of the French Data Protection Act and Article 16 of the GDPR. You can modify or rectify some data directly on the Application. You just need to go on your profile and make changes directly in the sections “My photos”, “Work and Education (Job, Employer, School)”, and “About me”. When you have registered via Facebook Connect, to change your first name, age, or gender, go to your Facebook page and update the “About me – contact and basic info” section of your profile. When you have registered via a cell phone number, you must send a letter or contact customer support at the addresses listed above, to change your first name, age or gender.
• The right to data portability grants a Member the right to receive the personal data he/she gave to Talent Height, in a structured, commonly used format, legible on a machine, and to forward them to another processing entity, in compliance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
• The right to delete grants a Member the right to demand the removal, free of charge and at his/her own discretion, of data transmitted to to Talent Height, within the limits of the rights based on Article 17 of the GDPR. You can delete your Account using the corresponding feature on the Application. We inform you that all your data will be deleted from the to Talent Height application. However, to Talent Height, as the host, has a legal obligation to retain your personal data for one year under Article 6-II) of the French Trust in the Digital Economy Act no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004. Your data will be kept in an archive database kept separate from our production databases and only for the purpose of responding to a court order. Data will be permanently deleted after one year.
• The right to limitation grants Members the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data by to Talent Height under the conditions set out in Article 18 of GDPR.
• The right for the Member to set the guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of his/her personal data after his/her death, in compliance with Article 40-1 of the French Data Protection Act.
• These rights may only be exercised within the limits of to Talent Height resources as it relates to its use of Facebook Connect. Some data sent to to Talent Height by Facebook Connect cannot be corrected without Facebook’s assistance.
Personal data of minorsTalent Height shall not collect data from minors. Should a Member lie about his/her date of birth, and particularly if he/she fraudulently claims to be an adult,
the parents of the minor in question should inform Talent Height of this fact by sending an e-mail to one of the contacts mentioned in Article 11 “Contact”,
requesting the data to be deleted. Talent Height commits to deleting all data on the minor in question as soon as possible.
Advertisement• We may use your information to provide you with more personalized advertisements.
• We may also use your information to send marketing messages to you through our services, email, or other means in order to provide or promote the following products and services:
• (i) The products and services of Talent Height and its affiliates and joint venture partners. These products and services include instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, data
management apps and services, online advertising services,
Internet banking, and other social media, entertainment, e- commerce, information and communication software or services (Internet services).
• Third party Internet service providers, and the following third party products and services: Food and beverage, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, household utensils, electrical appliances, home decor and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation, tourism, banking, insurance and financial services, membership points and loyalty incentives, and any other products or services that may be relevant to you. If you do not wish that we use your personal information for the above advertising purposes, you can request that we stop using your personal information for these purposes by following the related instructions as seen in our advertisements.
Third Party• Talent Height services may include or link to third party social media or other services (including websites). For example, you can use the “share” option to share content onto our platform, or you can log into our service through a third party platform. These features may collect your information (including your log files), and may add cookies to your device in order to function normally.
Disclosures• To the fullest extent permitted by law, Talent Height expressly excludes:
• 1. All conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• 2. Any liability incurred by you arising from use of Talent Height , its services or these terms and conditions, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if Talent Height has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of Talent Height . This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect your equipment, failure or mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury (other than caused by our negligence), property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any act of god in connection with Talent Height including, without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill, loss of data, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
• 3. For clearance of doubt, although Talent Height is under no obligation to assumes responsibility or liability arising from the activities you are engaging, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information while you are using Service. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Talent Height will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Talent Height to disclose the identity of any user that is engaging in any illegal activities.